South Africa's first official nudist beach has been opened to the public!
Just 140 kms South of Durban, Mpenjati Naturist Beach is situated on the Hibiscus Coast and offers you the opportunity to bare it all.
However, bear in mind that there are rules to abide by:
1. No photograph may be taken unless everyone in the picture agrees to it being taken and gets to see it afterwards.
2. Staring is not allowed, because "it's rude whether you have clothes on or not".
3. "No sexual content of any kind, for example, dancing in a provocative manner, sitting on someone's genitals, swapping saliva [or] touching genitals. Swaying of hips is allowed, but pole dancing wouldn't be, if you get our point."
4. Always take a towel and make sure you sit on it when on other people's furniture.
5. "Unpredictable erections" must be covered up.
6. Rude comments are forbidden, as are obscene or offensive language, racism, sexism, homophobia or sexual or erotic material.
For more info, click here.