How to figure out who your ideal customer is (the one you can profitably serve)
124 days ago
If you try to be all things to all people, you will become nothing to everyone.
You must figure out who your ideal customer is – the one you can profitably serve.
This is what is meant by “positioning”.
Phitidis gave advice on getting your business’s positioning right.
It's critical because, with limited resources as a growing business, you have to focus your efforts to maximise your impact and build your momentum.
For more detail; listen to the interview in the audio below (and/or scroll down for quotes from it).
It’s especially difficult in the tech industry to get your positioning right.Pavlo Phitids, Aurik Business Accelerator
Start by creating a definition of the product, but not in detail…Pavlo Phitids, Aurik Business Accelerator
Understand your product as it is right now…Pavlo Phitids, Aurik Business Accelerator
What problem does the product solve?Pavlo Phitids, Aurik Business Accelerator
Enter your email address in the form below to receive a newsletter containing the most-read articles of the week from Bruce Whitfield’s The Money Show every Friday morning in your inbox.
Recently heard on air
- Daft Punk - Human / Together /... Download
- Antonio Molina - Nana de Jerez Download
- AKA & Anatii - Don't Forget to... Download
- Imagine Dragons - Thunder Download
- Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten Download
- R. Kelly - The World's Greatest... Download
- Selena Gomez - Bad Liar Download
- GOLDFISH FEAT. DIAMOND THUG -... Download
- Niall Horan - Slow Hands Download
- twenty one pilots - Stressed... Download