Cucumber Mango Salad
942 days ago
Our next Christmas recipe is a Cucumber-Mango Salad and you don't have to celebrate Christmas to enjoy this meal. There so many ways to prepare this meal, now lets go through the ingredients and the steps to preparing this awesome meal:
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and chopped (about 1.5 cups chopped)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, half peeled, seeded and chopped (about 2.5 cups chopped)
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 3 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- First make the dressing in the bottom of your large bowl to avoid making extra dishes. Chop all ingredients then gently toss in the dressing. Store it in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Tip: Use the same tablespoon for all measurements, if you pour the honey in the tablespoon after you’ve used it for the oil it will slide out perfectly instead of sticking to the spoon.
- Whisk all ingredients together until emulsified.
If you want to find out more about this meal check out Elizabthrider. If you love creative meals 947 loves you.
Recommendedby NEWSROOM AI
Recently heard on air
- JETHRO TAIT - WHO ARE YOU Download
- Sia - Cheap Thrills (feat. Sean... Download
- Kygo & OneRepublic - Lose... Download
- Lizzo - Good as Hell (feat.... Download
- SUN EL MUSICIAN /SAMETHING... Download
- JP Saxe & Julia Michaels - If... Download
- Ami Faku - Love Drunk (Audio) Download
- Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (feat... Download
- Drake - Toosie Slide Download
- Willow - Whip My Hair Download