AA expects enormous drop in fuel prices on 5 December
96 days ago
Christmas may come early this year.
The Automobile Association expects a decrease of R1.54 per litre in the price of petrol on 5 December.
It expects the diesel price to come down by 92 cents a litre.
The main reasons for the price cuts are substantially lower international oil prices and a modest strengthening of the rand against the US dollar.
These predictions will change if oil prices or the exchange rate fluctuate materially in the remainder of the month.
Get the 10 most-read articles of the week from Bruce Whitfield’s The Money Show, emailed to you every Friday morning:
Recently heard on air
- Kyle Deutsch - Can't Get Enough Download
- Calvin Harris, Rag’n’Bone Man -... Download
- Taylor Swift - Shake It Off Download
- Mark Ronson - Nothing Breaks... Download
- Jonas Blue - Rise (feat. Jack &... Download
- JENNIFER LOPEZ FT LL COOL J -... Download
- Grace - You Don't Own Me (feat.... Download
- Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae... Download
- Gangs of Ballet - House and... Download
- Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry... Download