Mr Muscle ‘clean less, live more’ advert… is this the 1950s?!
77 days ago
Welcome to the 1950s!Bruce Whitfield, The Money Show
I could give them the benefit of the doubt and say that it’s a parody… I can’t work out if it's parodying itself… it strikes me as being really bad and out of date…Andy Rice
This week, Rice critiqued a television advertisement for Mr Muscle.
He gave it a “zero”, slamming the “silly campaign”.
If it is a parody, said Rice, it is a bad one.
It doesn’t work.
For more detail; listen to the interview in the audio below (and scroll down to watch the ad).
Get the 10 most-read articles of the week from Bruce Whitfield’s The Money Show, emailed to you every Friday morning:
Recently heard on air
- JENNIFER LOPEZ FT LL COOL J -... Download
- Grace - You Don't Own Me (feat.... Download
- Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae... Download
- Gangs of Ballet - House and... Download
- Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry... Download
- ZAYN - Let Me Download
- Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing... Download
- Robin S. - Show Me Love Download
- Rianne - Timber (Karaoke... Download
- Ariana Grande - thank u, next Download