Mr Muscle ‘clean less, live more’ advert… is this the 1950s?!
542 days ago
Welcome to the 1950s!Bruce Whitfield, The Money Show
I could give them the benefit of the doubt and say that it’s a parody… I can’t work out if it's parodying itself… it strikes me as being really bad and out of date…Andy Rice
This week, Rice critiqued a television advertisement for Mr Muscle.
He gave it a “zero”, slamming the “silly campaign”.
If it is a parody, said Rice, it is a bad one.
It doesn’t work.
For more detail; listen to the interview in the audio below (and scroll down to watch the ad).
Get the 10 most-read articles of the week from Bruce Whitfield’s The Money Show, emailed to you every Friday morning:
Recently heard on air
- Nasty C - SMA (feat. Rowlene) Download
- TLC - Waterfalls Download
- The Weeknd - In Your Eyes Download
- JENNIFER LOPEZ FT LL COOL J -... Download
- Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello -... Download
- OneRepublic - Wanted Download
- The Kiffness - Sugarman (feat.... Download
- MARREN MORRIS - THE BONES Download
- HAILEE STANFIELD / BLOODPOP -... Download
- Khalid - Talk Download