Mr Muscle ‘clean less, live more’ advert… is this the 1950s?!
231 days ago
Welcome to the 1950s!Bruce Whitfield, The Money Show
I could give them the benefit of the doubt and say that it’s a parody… I can’t work out if it's parodying itself… it strikes me as being really bad and out of date…Andy Rice
This week, Rice critiqued a television advertisement for Mr Muscle.
He gave it a “zero”, slamming the “silly campaign”.
If it is a parody, said Rice, it is a bad one.
It doesn’t work.
For more detail; listen to the interview in the audio below (and scroll down to watch the ad).
Get the 10 most-read articles of the week from Bruce Whitfield’s The Money Show, emailed to you every Friday morning:
Recently heard on air
- P!nk - Hustle Download
- Timbaland - Apologize (feat.... Download
- Timo Odv - I Need You Download
- Black Coffee & David Guetta -... Download
- Santana - Smooth (feat. Rob... Download
- CIARA - THINKIN ABOUT YOU Download
- Ne-Yo - Closer Download
- Shaggy - It Wasn't Me Download
- Pascal & Pearce - Poppin (feat.... Download
- AKA - Fela In Versace (feat.... Download