Mr Muscle ‘clean less, live more’ advert… is this the 1950s?!
170 days ago
Welcome to the 1950s!Bruce Whitfield, The Money Show
I could give them the benefit of the doubt and say that it’s a parody… I can’t work out if it's parodying itself… it strikes me as being really bad and out of date…Andy Rice
This week, Rice critiqued a television advertisement for Mr Muscle.
He gave it a “zero”, slamming the “silly campaign”.
If it is a parody, said Rice, it is a bad one.
It doesn’t work.
For more detail; listen to the interview in the audio below (and scroll down to watch the ad).
Get the 10 most-read articles of the week from Bruce Whitfield’s The Money Show, emailed to you every Friday morning:
Recently heard on air
- Clean Bandit - Mama (feat.... Download
- Aaliyah - Rock the Boat Download
- Usher - Burn (Confessions... Download
- Halsey - Bad At Love Download
- Julia Michaels - Heaven Download
- Seal - Love's Divine Download
- Emeli Sandé - Next to Me Download
- Michael Jackson - Remember the... Download
- Jason Derulo - Stupid Love Download
- The Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu Download