#WeirdRedFlags: I knew it was over when he put tomato sauce on a tomato & ate it
176 days ago
What are some of the weird red flags in a relationship when you realised it was over.
This is how it all started...
If you're having lemon & salt with your tequila - that's a red flag for me.Alex Caige, 947 Breakfast Club
Here are some of the red flags Joburgers dropped us:
- when he invited me for dinner and his parents had a strange tradition to smack your hand against the table when praying and smoosh it in your food
- if he was to say we are going to walk around the "perry-meter" it's a no-go
- wanted me to meet his mom after a month of dating
- getting hotdogs for Christmas lunch - not even onions included
- put scrambled eggs on toast and dipped it into his coffee and then ate all the bits of egg from the cup
Listen to the full list of red flags below and feel free to share yours with us...
947 BREAKFAST CLUB
They’re full of laughs, loud and impossible not to love. In fact, you’re going to be obsessed with them. They’re the 947 Breakfast Club, and you’re more than welcome to join the club every Monday to Friday from 06:00 to 09:00. Every morning Anele, Frankie, Thembekile, Alex, and Cindy will give Joburg a wakeup call and a massive dose of madness that will make sure you have one insane start to the day.
Follow the 947 Breakfast Club on social media: