[LISTEN] Great relationship advice from people who have seen the results
109 days ago
Good advice is hard to come by, especially when it hasn't been tried and tested.
The 947 Breakfast Club asked Joburgers to share valuable pieces of relationship advice that they actually found useful in their relationships.
Some of these may seem trivial, but it's the trivial information that we sometimes forget to make use of.
Here's some valuable advice for those in relationships or getting married soon...
- a way through a man's heart is through the stomach
- don't go to bed angry
- communication... your partner is not a mind reader
- expectation and reality are very different
- respect each others alone time
- admit when you are wrong
- show love and/ or appreciation daily
- be honest... even it's hard to say
- always do something without being asked/ told. i.e.: dishes, cleaning, etc.
- on your wedding day, don't stress about things that go wrong because nobody else will know
- happy wife, happy life
- you have to put God first in your relationship
- financial transparency
- buy two tubes of toothpaste
- never fight without your wedding ring on
- men: do you want to be right or be happy?
- never stop dancing
Listen to the podcast, download it, and share it with your friends/ family...
They’re full of laughs, loud and impossible not to love. In fact, you’re going to be obsessed with them. They’re the 947 Breakfast Club, and you’re more than welcome to join the club every Monday to Friday from 06:00 to 09:00. Every morning Anele, Frankie, Thembekile, Alex, and Cindy will give Joburg a wakeup call and a massive dose of madness that will make sure you have one insane start to the day.
Follow the 947 Breakfast Club on social media: