Anele returns to 947 after two-month break
In April 2022, Anele Mdoda announced that she would be taking a two-month break from Anele and the Club on 947.
Mdoda was seeking to explore new and emerging broadcasting and entertainment trends plus interrogating global best practices that will invigorate her show.
Anele and the Club returns on Monday 4 July
Mdoda's back on air on Monday 4 July, and that means her, Frankie, Cindy Poluta and Thembekile Mrototo will be reunited.
Comments that 947 listeners have made on social media
- Can't wait to hear all the amazing stories from her trip around the world! - _IG: superstha01_
- My mornings haven't been the same_- IG: mickeymixwell _
- My kids and I are soooo excited_- IG: no.mbuso _
- Yeah, I'm busy "can't waiting" all the way from Harare _- IG: rutendomasoha _
Anele is back and she can't wait to share some of her travel stories while she has been away.
Ways to listen on Monday 4 July 2022
- 94.7 FM
- Listen live on www.947.co.za
- Live stream the show on www.youtube.com/947Joburg
- DStv channel 879
If Joburg is South Africa’s heart, then 947 is its racing pulse. 947 keeps listeners connected to the city, engaged with the boldest personalities and moving to the biggest hits – all day and all night. 947 is all about having fun in Joburg. Our job is to make our audience laugh and to give them a lift. As a station, we also have a passion for changing lives in Joburg by amplifying the generosity of its people.
Our music playlist features the familiar, energetic tunes you want to sing along to.