1. Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to all competitions conducted/promoted partly or wholly by or associated with 947.
2. No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by 947 within 90 days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by 947.
3. No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by 947. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. No director of Primedia, Primedia employee at Talk Radio 702, 947, 567 Cape Talk and or KFM /or their agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions hosted partly or in whole by 947.
6. Prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
7. Subject to sponsor conditions/other agreements, 947 undertakes to deliver prizes to respective winners only where the winner’s delivery address is within the geographical area defined by Talk Radio 702's terrestrial broadcast/transmission. Winners resident or located anywhere outside of the 947 terrestrial broadcast/transmission area will be accountable for any costs incurred by the collection of any prize/s that they may win on 947.
8. Prizes not collected/claimed within 30 days of being won will be disposed of at 947's discretion.
9. Winners of specific competitions accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by 947 and/or the respective sponsor of the specific competition. Where there are specific terms and conditions in addition to these standard terms and conditions, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
10. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
11. Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents’ or guardian’s consent before entering the competition.
12. By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by 947, where entry is on-line, participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions.
Beware of bogus callers & SMS notifications that say you've won with 947. Here's how you can check for bogus notifications:
13. You will NEVER be contacted by SMS if you are a winner.
14. Unless pre-arranged with you, 947 representatives will NEVER come to your office or home to say you're a winner or to deliver a prize.
15. Most of our prizes are couriered to you. Unless otherwise specified, the ONLY prize collection point from 947 is from the reception area of Primedia House, 5 Gwen Lane, Sandown. Please NEVER agree to collect a prize from ANYWHERE else.
16. If anyone phones to say you've won a prize in a 947 competition, make sure you entered it! If anyone calls to say you've won a competition you never entered with 947, it is NOT one of our representatives.
17. Our representatives will be able to quote you your ID number. If in ANY doubt, ask the caller for their name and the 947 switchboard number and phone the caller back. Any number other than 506 3356, 506 3505 or 506 3166 means the caller is trying to trick you. If in doubt, you can call Frances Swartz on 506 3356.
18. If you are concerned that a bogus caller has contacted you, please store the number of the caller (if you have caller ID) and email it to the Webmaster.
19. All our internet terms and conditions apply.
20. Check out the online winners page.