SA’s best loved acts are taking on Joburg’s most popular stage. Huawei Joburg Day in the Park with 947. Powered by the Huawei Mate 9. It’s a line-up you won’t want to miss. Sunday 2 April at Emmarentia. Get tickets at ticketpro.co.za before they’re all gone.
Summer’s not over until Joburg parties in the park. Huawei Joburg Day in the Park with 947. Performance unleashed.
Do's and Dont's
- Gates open at 09h00, first band is on stage at 10am, show ends at 6pm.
- Food is allowed but no beverages, including alcohol and soft drinks
- Absolutely no glass
- Picnic baskets and soft cooler bags are allowed. No hard-cooler boxes.
- Umbrellas are welcome, but please don’t block the view of fellow festival goers.
- No Gazebos
- No Gas or Charcoal braais
- No Pets
- No weapons and firearms
- No drugs
- No hubly bubbly pipes
- Safe and secure parking is available at the entrance to the JHB Botanical Gardens on Thomas Bowler avenue and Roosevelt High School. First come first served
- Do not park on the side of the road or on peoples verges or drive ways as cars will be towed away
- Do not pay an illegal car guard and park in an area that they suggest as this is an unprotected area
- Rather use public transport options like mini bus taxis, The Rea Vaya C4 Bus and Tuk tuks and metred cabs.
- Get Up to R50 off your first ride with Uber, use Uber code JOBURGDAY17
- Park n Ride options are available from Cresta, Melrose Arch and Menlyn, tickets through ticketpro.co.za
- Get there early
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated
- Wear sun block
- Don’t drink and drive
- Use public transport