Entrance Fee :
Location: Johannesburg Botanical Garden
At the direction of the South African government and local authorities, 947 must regretfully confirm the cancellation of Huawei JHB Day in the Park due to COVID-19 concerns. While this decision comes at a time of universal uncertainty, 947 takes the safety and health of our guests, staff and Joburg community very seriously. 947 urges everyone to follow the guidelines and protocols put forth by public health officials.
All purchases can and will obtain a full refund by following the Ticketpro steps below:
If you paid via Credit card, the refund will be done automatically
If you paid via Ozow can also be refunded automatically.
If you have paid EFT or bought tickets at a store:
1. Name of Event and City – Please use in Subject line of email
2. Transaction Reference no that the refund relates to
3. Account holder name
4. Bank name
5. Branch name
6. Branch code
7. Account number
8. Letter of confirmation of banking details (by their bank), the date stamp on the letter must not be older than 3 months.
9. Customer must scan and send tickets with the refund form because we have times where different customers claim for the same ticket. – Not sure if you want to add this, but at least if we have tickets, then we won’t refund fake tickets.
10. Due to the unforeseen circumstances, refunds could take up to 4- 6 weeks to be completed.
947 and Huawei thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you at future Huawei Joburg Days.