WIN UP TO R15 000 EVERY MORNING IN THE 15 SECOND CHALLENGE WITH CLICKS ON 947
There’s nothing like a little early morning challenge to kickstart your day!
That’s why we’re putting you to the ultimate test in the 15 Second Challenge with Clicks.
Every morning you’ll get 15 seconds to complete a challenge.
Show us what you got, and you could win.
Enter now and then stay tuned.
Because we could be calling you back for your shot at winning up to R15 000 a day.
Thanks to Clicks. Feel good, pay less.
T’s and C’s apply
View Terms and Conditions
- This campaign runs on 947 from 26 October 2020 – 24 September 2021
- To enter, listeners will need to register on 947.co.za
- On air during the 947 Breakfast Club, a listener will be taken to air and given a task to complete in 15 seconds.
- As the listener is completing the task, a cash countdown will happen starting from R15 000.
- Once the task is complete and there is still money left over, the listener will be awarded the cash courtesy of 947 and Clicks
- If the money runs out and the task is incomplete, the listener will not win any money
- The judges’ decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- Please allow for a period of 40 days to receive your prize.
- 947 and Clicks will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 947 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- If a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 947 and Clicks, the prize will be forfeited.
- 947 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Clicks, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.