At the direction of the South African government and local authorities, 947 must regretfully confirm the cancellation of Huawei Joburg Day in the Park due to COVID-19 concerns. While this decision comes at a time of universal uncertainty, 947 takes the safety and health of our guests, staff and Joburg community very seriously. 947 urges everyone to follow the guidelines and protocols put forth by public health officials.
All purchases can and will obtain a full refund by following the TicketPro steps below:
If you paid via Credit card or Ozow, you will be refunded automatically
If you have paid via EFT or bought tickets at a store:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name of Event and City – Please use in subject line of email
- Transaction Reference number that the refund relates to
- Account holder name
- Bank name
- Branch name
- Branch code
- Account number
- Letter of confirmation of banking details (by your bank), the date stamp on the letter must not be older than 3 months.
- If the name of the ticket holder is different from the name of the account holder, send an email or a letter to approve the refund being paid into a different account
- Scan and send your tickets with the refund form because to avoid different customers claiming for the same ticket. Fake tickets will not be refunded
- Due to the unforeseen circumstances, refunds could take up to 4- 6 weeks to be completed.
947 and Huawei thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you at future Huawei Joburg Days.